Cabinet Question Solution 2023 The question solution of all the participating candidates of the appointment test held on 10-3-2023 is available here. Cabinet Department and unit shops under this department, total 62 vacant posts, 16 to 20 grades, 11 categories, 23 posts, 13 thousand 734 candidates, all candidates participated in the exam held on March 10, 2023. Question Solution PDF is release after the authorities complete the examination of all the candidates.
All the applicant candidates participate in the examination held by the Council of Ministers Division on 10-3-2023. 10/3/2023 recruitment test of 35 thousand 150 candidates for 39 posts of 13 to 20 grade 2 category of ministerial council department. The examination of 13734 candidates for 23 posts of 11 categories of grades 16 to 20 was held on 10/3/2023 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am.
Cabinet Question Solution 2023
|Exam Name||Ministerial Council Department|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
From 10:30 to 11:30 for 13734 candidates for 23 posts in 11 categories of grades 16 to 20.
A total of 35,141 candidates for 39 posts in 2 categories of grades 13 and 20 will be examined from 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
|Type of job||Government job|
All the concern candidates are inform that the examination of 13734 candidates of 16 to 20 grade 11 category of 23 posts in the ministerial council department is going on from 10.30 am to 11.30 am, the authorities have finally given the question solution of this exam in image form. If you have appear in this exam then you can check the question solution through our website. The examination of 35131 candidates for 40 posts in two categories of grade thirteen and twenty was held on the same day on 10-3-2023 from 2:30 to 3:30 PM. Get the exam question solution very easily from our website
Montri Porishod Bivag MCQ Question Solution
Council of Ministers department authorities publish new recruitment circulars so they need new manpower. Many candidates apply to this department and the authority holds an exam. Examination on 10-3-2023 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am 62 vacant posts 16 to 20 minutes 11 category 23 posts total candidates 13734 people. And the examination of 35 thousand 131 candidates of 39 posts of category 2 of grade 13 and 20 was held from 2:30 to 3:30. Finally the authority has already publish the question solution for all the candidates.
Looking for solutions to cabinet department questions? Here we are getting the written exam question solution date 10/3/2023 of Council of Ministers Division. If you have appear in this exam then definitely collect the question solutions.
Cabinet Exam Question Solution 2023
- Question- If the area of a right triangle is 64 square centimeters, if one of the sides of the right angle is 1 cm and the length of the other is cm?
Answer – 16 cm.
- Question – When did Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman give a Bangla speech at the United Nations?
Answer- 25 September 1974.
- Question – When did Bangabandhu return to his homeland?
Answer: January 10, 1972
- Question – In what sense is the idiom of Tamer 20 used?
Answer – Bad effect of money
- Question – Which country has won the most number of World Cup football championships?
Answer – Brazil.
- Question – What is the name of the first newspaper in Bengali language?
Answer- Samachar Darpan.
- Question – What is the word that we know people familiar with?
- Question – What is 250% of one?
Cabinet Division Question Solution
- Question – In which exam 85 percent of people passed in English, if the total number of English failures is 75, what is the number of candidates?
Answer – 500 people.
- Question – Which novel is based on the liberation war?
Answer – Wolf forest.
- Question – Can I forget the composer of the song “Ekushey February” painted in the blood of my brother?
Answer – Abdul Ghaffar Chowdhury.
- Question – 30 workers can finish a work in 21 days, how many new workers will be required to finish the work in 18 days?
Answer – 5 people.
- Question – What is the division of the word doctor called doctor?
ANSWER -Zero division of workers.
- Question – What happens when water turns into ice?
Answer – The volume will increase.
- Question – If the price of rice increases by 25 percent, how much will the consumption of rice be reduced, the cost of rice will not increase.
Answer – 20% or 20 percent of rupees
- Question – What is the annual percentage rate of interest of 425 taka in 3 years, the principal will be 476 taka?